Terms of Agreement
Code of Conduct
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times.
Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
The site owner's has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
- To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address.
- You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes.
- Registering on our site it dose not give you access to full recorded videos.
- To watch full recorded videos, please read FAQ/Help page
- We encourage you to not use your real name.
- If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, do not use the actual name of your organization.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users.
- You must not allow others to use your account.
- You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password.
- If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.